Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FAVORITE OF THE WEEK: Hello Hydration

I have a new summer shampoo favorite to share with y'all.

After a recent weekend trek to my Dad's place in Tyler, I came across a bottle of Herbal Essences' Hello Hydration shampoo that my sister left behind.

The 2 in 1 shampoo+conditioner is great for girls on the go or gals like me who have a short pixie cut.

Best part, aside from the soft bounce in your hair, is the smell. My boyfriend raves about the orchid and coconut milk fragrance, adding that he thought my Pantene ProV smelled "too chemically."

The 2 in 1 bottle is around $3.50 and the almost empty bottle I snatched from my Dad's has lasted me more than a month.

Got a shampoo recommendation? Share in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that stuff. The smell is yummy on its own, but it also works great. Totally Twisted is great for curly hair.

My love this week is Suave Professionals Sleek in the orange bottle. I've tried Matrix Sleek.look and the Sally's knock-off version, but this is hand's down the best (and cheapest).