Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here's a nightmare: The cleavage Kush

Maybe I am not "blessed" enough to to need a Kush Support - dubbed "The natural rest for the breast."

Otherwise, known by me, as the latest marketing gimmick created for Americans to piss away their money. I am certain the makers of Kush would disagree - probably offering to divide and conquer our differences of opinion.

Here's what they have to say about their product:
"While lying on her side, a womans (sic) body fights the forces of gravity, forcing one breast to rest on top of the other. Anatomically contoured to gently cushion and support the weight of her breasts, a Kush Support relieves the pressure that can cause discomfort and helps to ease restlessness."

Yikes! Who knew gravity was such a bitch?

The makers also describe the Kush as "the comfortable nighttime companion" - a line that made me laugh for reasons too inappropriate to share on this blog. You can insert your own jokes as you watch the video below.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not even gonna go there!

Anonymous said...

god, what a waste of space.

but can ya imagine your partner reachin' around ya in the middle of the night and grabbin' the kush? maybe it's a handful he/she might enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I was gettin' kinda excited there...


Aggie

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I could roll up a towel or get a sock to do the same thing for FREE!!

Anonymous said...

I've convinced myself that a husband walked in on his woman with her battery operated friend he doesn't know about and she made up some story about it being a device to keep her boobs separated at night.
Then the Kush was born.
Clever girl.

gina m said...

*sigh* How did we ever survive before the Kush, the NoSnore, and the knee pillow? OH! I know! We just went to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Actually, if you are a larger breasted women (C & above) you would understand this product. Women with larger breats tend to get very deep wrinkles on their chest from sleeping on their side at night while one breats hangs over the other. This product probably helps reduce the occurence of those ugly wrinkles. My sister and I have complained about it for years and talked about inventing something to help...socks do not work! I wish it were more economical though, however it's less than botox!