Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pajama Jeans make 'Casual Fridays' even more relaxed

"...Designer jeans can bunch and pinch." True. If you need to go a size up.

For you ladies who find jeans "uncomfortable," allow me to introduce the Pajama Jean. A pant so comfortable, the makers swear they feel like sweats. Unfortunately, I think they also look a bit like workout pants. Unless you are long and lean like the Pajama Jean models in the video below, folks are likely to notice you are wearing fake jeans.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I regret buying these "jeans" as they ruined a load of laundry from staining my other clothes.
Also, I can no longer deal with the constant embarrassment of the 'butt-crack-cleavage' that these pants create and a lot of the time, these crappy pants just fall right off of me. I think I'll stick to yoga pants instead, and use these pajama jeans as toilet paper.

Unknown said...

Maybe you didn't order the right size, Andi. Mine come up to my waist! And they shouldn't fall off you because there's a drawstring! I got mine and am about to order 2 more. I love them. You DO have to wash them alone first..but there's a label that tells you that...and says that the dye might come out the first couple of washings. Gotta read the labels!!! I find them soft and comfortable, and it's nice to be able to wear my pajamas all day and be able to answer the door looking like a human being, or run out to the store without changing first. I work at home and these are an awesome answer for me.