Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Adult unitards make me GaGa

I loved to rock the unitard when I was a kid. My favorite was this navy crushed velvet number I wore to my jazz dance class. It was so hot!

Literally.

But then something funny happened one day. I TURNED 9 and realized that adults - who weren't CRAZY - did not regularly wear unitards. And if they did, they sure as hell weren't wearing them in public.

Enter Lady GaGa! (And the crazy man at right)

I truthfully enjoy the Queen of the Unitard's hits ( I recommend "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" for the treadmill to get your caboose moving). But the jury is out on her uber unique look. Unless she is going to perform an Olympic floor routine while singing (which would be awesome), I think she should tack on a skirt.

I'm just saying.

Thoughts? I will give the girl this: she has amazing legs!

Check out the images below and form your own opinion.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for blinding me.

only a wonder woman could ever pull that off! (none of which are pictured)