Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I may never buy soap again

You know how some folks brag about how much they spent on a car, an engagement ring, a kid from Cambodia if you are a celeb like Angelina Jolie?

I am the polar opposite. More than once I have looked into my boyfriend's glazed over eyes as I gushed on and on about a bargain I scored in a shop or online.

Well luckily for him, I have you to share the wealth with (literally!)

I recently signed up for a number of freebies and they started rolling in today! WooHoo! I never have to buy soap again.

First up is Procter & Gamble.

I scored samples of Prilosec OTC, Colgate and Snuggle Fabric Softener from P&G. Spend a few minutes surfing around their goodies and sign up for things you really use. It only takes a few minutes and the sampler pack comes with coupons for some of your favorite products.

An advertising banner on Walmart.com led me to free Dove soap samples.

Keep your eyes peeled for freebies and check back here. I will keep you posted as the goodies roll in.

1 comment:

Jessica AKA Falling Glitter said...

I love free dieals and coupon match ups. I save 50% on my shopping. We spend $75 a week using coupons. I sign up for all free samples and I also blog about them on my site:

http://southeasttexasdealseeker.blogspot.com