Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Commenter shares 'entertaining' review site

Most of you Trendy readers already spotted my earlier post on Consumer Reports' ratings of 'As Seen on TV' products.

Yes, the Snuggie (my fashion nemesis) failed. Huzzah!

But, a Trendy reader shared this insightful tip for those of you who have your credit card handy while channel surfing.

chanaR said...
Promoted products are often not as good as advertised on. But I've found that some of them are pretty useful...I usually check with infonotmercials.com to see if they've done a review on a product I'm interested in. Basically, the site also tests out products, does video reviews. Might be similar to the consumer reports, or maybe you'll find some new information. I find them pretty entertaining. Hope this helps!

No comments: