Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Panties to make yo' Booty Pop

If you have a sagging derriere, padded help is on the way.

These new Booty Pop panties promise to "give you a lift to create sexy curves."

(I love how the commercial shows a man staring at a woman's rear as she passes by. You know, because that never happens without the Booty Pop. Imagine his surprise once he gets her home and her butt is nothing more than a pair of 1980s shoulder pads. I am sure the disappointment will be fleeting.)

If you don't have the money for Booty Pop panties, you might try a trick a girl I knew in high school used. She would layer on the panties to add a little junk in her trunk. (I never got the appeal. I wanted to be size 0 at the time and have as tiny a rear as possible.)

I digress.

So, without further adieu ... I present the Booty Pop.



(Thanks S.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this work for old women, too? If so, where can I score a pair of these party panties?