Thursday, April 30, 2009

You know what they say about Karma ...

She's a beast.

I guess I owe the "Easter Bunny" a little apology.
Ever since I wrote about my love/hate relationship with check writers, I have progressively become more and more ill.

Last night, I finally bit the bullet and went to see a doctor. Mostly out of courtesy to my co-workers - some of whom think I have contracted Swine Flu - because I have a nerve-rattling cough and a voice that one of my peers has deemed "so Kathleen Turner."

My prognosis is actually bronchitis. Not such a sexy illness this year. I mean, it is competing with the media darling, swine flu. Bronchitis doesn't even sound cool enough to go head to head with SARS (Remember that pandemic!)

I am a self proclaimed germ-a-phobe. I slather my hands routinely in hand sanitizer and have joked that if I could, I would totally rock a boy in the plastic bubble suit filled with Purell.
My family and friends are starting to fear that I have hand sanitized my immune system away.

What do you think? Is instant hand sanitizer making us weak?

No comments: